Fast Shipping Guaranteed with ShoeMetro™!
It's important to us that we provide our customers with fast, reliable, affordable shipping options. In order to provide you with the most competitively priced shipping options, we have negotiated special rates with select carriers. See below for our delivery rates and transit times.
- Orders cleared by 1:00pm EST ship out the same business day.
- Orders placed between 1:00pm EST Friday and 11:59pm EST on Sunday (or during a holiday) are generally shipped out on the next business day within the 48 contiguous US states.
- Free Insurance and Tracking are included with all shipments.
We are able ship to all areas worldwide EXCEPT for: Cuba and most parts of Africa (we ONLY ship to South Africa).
International orders are subject to verification holds. For our customers' protection, international orders paid by credit card cannot be fulfilled if the Billing and Shipping Addresses are not 100% identical. Please have a valid physical shipping address during Checkout. We do not ship to international PO boxes. If you have any questions about our International Shipping Policy, please contact Customer Care by clicking here.
- Payments: If payment is made by credit card, international orders are subject to hold for payment verification. To eliminate these holds, we encourage all International customers to pay by a confirmed PayPal account.
- Customs Fees/Taxes: By placing an order with ShoeMetro, you agree to pay all applicable customs fees and/or taxes at the time of delivery. Some countries impose entry charges, and will charge additional duties and/or taxes when your parcel enters your country. To determine these charges ahead of time, please contact your country's Customs Department.
- Customs Delay: We cannot guarantee specific arrival dates or delivery times for international orders based on the possibility of delays due to customs, weather and/or remote location. International transit times can range from 3 to 7 business days. Please be advised that we are not responsible for any such clearance delays, and such delays can extend delivery times.
- Please Note: International shipments that are abandoned by the customer due to refusal to pay applicable duties, taxes and/or fees are not eligible for any refunds.
- Clarks Brands, NAOT, Chippewa, David Tate Brands, Deer Stags, Deer Stags 902, Deer Stags Prime, Island Stags, NoSox - A Deer Stags Concept, Slipperooz, Bearpaw, Journee Collection, Vance Co. and Caterpillar Brands: We apologize, but we are unable to ship products from these brands internationally.
- By ordering goods from eTailer/ supplier destined to EU-member states specifically, services will be provided to you only after you explicitly agree to become Importer of Record (“IOR”) and as such customs clearance shall be made in your name and on your behalf. As IOR, you agree to be ultimately responsible for importing the products ordered by you into the destination EU-member state and are solely responsible for the payment of duties, and taxes either at the time of sale if prepayment is selected or at the time of importation if prepayment is not selected. You hereby give a proxy or power of attorney (“POA”) to eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider for the customs clearance of products ordered by you. This POA authorizes eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider’s assigned customs broker to act on behalf of you. eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider’s intervention with respect to customs formalities may be done by a customs agent assigned by eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider on your behalf. You hereby acknowledge to have understood the concept of IOR and the need of the POA and further state that the terms of the POA or terms of the purchase from eTailer/ supplier and transportation conditions from eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider are not unreasonable or unknown to you, that you have read them, understood them and further have agreed to them.